To catch you up on this week’s most popular 1&1 blog posts, we discussed the processes ICANN has in place should a domain registry go bankrupt, security features of Plesk 12, Facebook advertising, hot topics in Web design, and SysAdmin Day.
- The Backup Plan Your Domain Can’t Live Without (http://1a1s.us/vv) – Ever wonder what will happen to your domain if the registry goes bankrupt? ICANN has a backup plan!
- Better WordPress Security for Everyone (http://1a1s.us/vu) – The incredible popularity of WordPress makes the CMS a popular target for hackers and malicious activity. John Zanni from Parallels discusses the security measures Plesk 12 offers to keep users safe.
- Americans Spend Around 40 Minutes Each Day on Facebook (http://1a1s.us/vw) – Facebook’s Q2 results helps to build a strong case study for social media advertising. But what do you need to know?
- The Hottest Topics in the World of Web Design (http://1a1s.us/vy) – Watch a video of Oliver Lindberg, editor of net magazine, discussing the most popular trends and topics surrounding the Web design industry.
- It’s a Celebration – Happy SysAdmin Day! (http://1a1s.us/w1) – It’s System Administrator Appreciation Day and today we thank all of our 1&1 SysAdmins for the hard work they do in order to keep our computers, servers, and networks running.
What topics do you want to hear about this week? Post your suggestions here and we’ll be sure to include them in an upcoming article!