In case you missed it, some of the most popular articles on the 1&1 blog addressed shipping for eCommerce, creating a brand, pre-registration for .online, useful apps for improving LinkedIn pages, and ways to reduce shopping cart abandonment. Check out these popular posts or head over to http://blog.1and1.com/ to see them all!
- How To Create Shipping Labels Faster and Cheaper with Shippo – 1&1 Online Store users can now benefit from simple, cost-saving shipping with Shippo. Find out who, what, why, where, how much, and how to get started in this post!
- Creating a Brand for Yourself or Your Business – A good brand is an identity, something synonymous with your small business or yourself. It’s important to align your logo, text, and color scheme to create something that resonates with your audience.
- A New Place on the Internet: Pre-Registration for .ONLINE – Now you can be one step closer to securing a Web address ending with .online! By pre-registering, we’ll attempt to register your .online domain as soon as it becomes available.
- 6 Apps to Boost Your LinkedIn Company Page – Managing a Company Page and engaging with your audience on LinkedIn can sometimes be a difficult task, especially when you have so many priorities. Nick Peers recommends this collection of apps and services to make your LinkedIn Company Page easier to manage.
- 9 Ways To Reduce Online Shopping Cart Abandonment – A proper check out process should be given a significant amount of consideration as it will enhance your customers’ online experience. Looking for ways to simplify and improve your website’s check out process? This article provides 9 powerful methods.
What topics do you want to hear about next week? Post your suggestions here and we’ll be sure to include them in an upcoming article!
Photo Credit: ©iStockphoto.com/arcady_31
Category: Blog Wrap-Ups